• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Maverick 250 No Output

hawkeye2100

Mar 23, 2008
here's the problem, when i turn the box on and let it warm up and flip the switch and key up... nothing. I can hear a relay click but theres no signal going to the antenna..not even a deadkey..my radio is sending a signal to the box, but the box in return is not sending any output to the antenna.. Any Idea's on whats wrong????

I have one, when the tubes went bad I had absolutely no output. I replaced the tubes and haven't had a problem since. I also have a Phantom 10 tuber that did the same thing, but with that amplifier the tubes were good. I haven't gotten around to messing with it to see what else could have been wrong. I hope you figure out your problem the Maverick is a good amp. If you get the chance, please post your results, I'd be interested in knowing what was wrong. We both may have the same problem that BrewMaster is resolving with his 12 tuber. Bad diodes???

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.