• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Merry Christmas to all

BammBamm

Instigators ...173 on the southside.
May 24, 2010
Steger,Illinois
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year. I have healed since my accident and am back to about 90% but I'm still doing rehab on my hand and arm. I can no longer work as a mechanic and have went on to new things...I am now working for the Illinois DNR as a field officer. Mainly looking for poachers and those that destroy wildlife areas. I am hoping to be back on the air soon as finances are slowly coming back to normal. I do have an old Cobra 29 and a Wilson 1000 for now but I am hoping for a RCI 2950 dx for Christmas if the wife followed my list. Hope everyones doing good.

glad you back my friend, keep working hard on the rehab, trust me on this one...5 years or so down the road you will thank yourself for doing so...

you will enjoy the cross bow hunting, i was an avid bow hunter for 38 years then stopped for a while while I rehabbed from a wreck myself...i have a cross bow permit, but I did not give up and am shooting a bow again.

good luck

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.