• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

mic batteries

radio shack has 7 volt type that fit d-104 minuteman2 and turner plus2 I think its actually considered a photo battery about five bucks...

you don't need to use the 7 Volters in those mic's ....and plus if you do find them ,they are usually not cheap )-: Duracell 12 volt garage door opener batteries will work great in those mic's !!! You can get a pack of 2 of them for about 1.88 at your local Walmart .....Radio shack stopped carrying them 7.5 Volters a couple of years ago .....when they had them they were 7.99 plus tax !! .....The 12 Volters will work great in those Turners !!

mics

Switchkit...I was just going to PM you about the 7 volt batteries. I have a bunch of mics that need them...Thanks

Those 12volters really work great for about a buck a piece , there is no problem with extra few volts what so ever . I was personally sick and tired off coughing up 8 bucks for those 7.5er's every time I had a Turner or Radio shack N/C mic ....might I add .......Those old Radio Shack N/C mic's depending on the radios they were used on ....were damned good sounding mic's as far as I was concerned and to my listening audiences.

mic

S.K....I picked up two packs of them yesterday. They were $1.77 for a two pack. Ill probably pick up some more next time I go to Walmart.I do have one of the RS power mics that I needed the battery for and a couple of RK 76s ,a Cobra, and a Minute Man II, that I havent even opened up to see what battery it needed.
Cant beat the price on those batteries thats for sure...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.