• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Millennium 2002 & President Jackson

Flying Dutchman

27.275 Operator
Feb 4, 2009
CenCal
For sale is my Millennium 2002 radio, tuned by Rolling Radios. This is a rare find, especially with factory echo. It has a 2166 final driving a single 1969 final. Frequency coverage is through 10 bands of 40 channels, A-J, 25.165 - 29.695. RR installed a variable power via a knob in the rear of the radio, as well as a switch back there for talk back. Deadkeys are about .5w to ~5w and it swings to ~25w. Amber color display. Original mic and a modified power cord are included, mic is a 6 pin with channel changing ability. Radio condition is 10/10, only used as a base and is very clean. Comes with original box as well. If I can find the manual, I will send it, if not, I can email or call the buyer with a basic rundown on how to get to 27mHz, since you have to do this every time you power the radio off an on. Radio is standard export radio size and I will throw in a mounting bracket as well as knobs since I believe this uses the smaller mounting knobs like the Omegaforce line.

Asking $225 shipped. Let me know if you are interested, and thank you for looking!

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0455-1.jpg

IMG_0453-1.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

For sale again is a President Jackson, white face. RR tuned, dual final. AM/FM/SSB, 5 bands of channels. Condition is about 8/10, the meter light is out and its sticking now. Few scratches, nothing major. This radio is a 4 pin side mic, and no accessories will be included with the sale.

Asking $150 shipped. Thanks for looking!
IMG_0434.jpg

RadioSale011.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.