• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mobile gear organizer

tdill49

Mar 14, 2009
Where is the best place to buy one of those tower thingys that you can mount abunch of stuff on like radios, amps and even computer? If you have watched COPS, I know you have seen what I am talking about.
You can mount CB, LapTop, Amps and all in a tower fashion that makes installation and removal very easy. I want to find one since I plan on getting back into the ham biz which in the long term means more than one radio along with linears. The wife and kids think what I have is ugly and consider my time on the radio a waste of engineering experience. I need something that I can breakdown easily and move.
I saw a cops episode where the officer had all his gear mounted to a little tower that hooked to the hump of the car. It looked neat to me. He could even swing the computer around to the passenger.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.