• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mobile H2

Yes some what, Thanks LA White Bear. the mobile sprung a small leak in the internal trans cooler, so the coolant overflow tank would spray trans oil from time to time. but we have made it back home ok . another bright side to that is the H2 got a fresh trans oil flush.

Attachments

• LA.JPG
    LA.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 271
Looks good man and is one heck of a travel vehicles. Looks like loads of fun. And you seem to have it setup to your liking, that is what matters most IMO. Safe trips and god bless.

Thanks again. we have been all over the U.S. in the last ten years with the old H2, and I have to say that there's not many if any that we have seen on the road set up to travel and explore. most of the H2's that you see nowadays are fancy city trucks . we have gone through back roads in the Appalachian, Ontario. Next big trip god willing will be Montana.
with a full load we can stay out there for about three to four comfortable days and nights. fully fueled with reserve the beast gets a 625 miles till bone dry. so we don't need to be close the town. "best wishes" Pinktorpedo

Man sounds like you are enjoying the US!! Really sounds like fun. Montana, never been, heard it's beautiful!! Cold during the winter, but beautiful! And again it's definitely a bad to the bone travel setup. May safe and happy travels come and god bless. Maybe one day I will hear you on air. I don't have any real HF radios, but do talk all around the world on 11 meters ssb 38lsb. Maybe one day I will hear you!! Again be safe and god bless.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.