• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

more CBRT shenanigans

Bronco

That's Mr. Mud-Duck....
Dec 17, 2008
western Kansas
and it still goes on.......

Whale "Having a real problem with one of the CBRT members... A member who has posted hundreds of messages here, sold me a used mic but labeled it "NEW". This mic did not work at all, had NO packaging, and had a battery in it from the get-go. The battery was replaced, and it still didn't work. The item was sold to me before Christmas, and was sent back with member's request AND delivery confirmation number -- a few days later, for a full refund. The member has read all of my private messages, but is NOT responding (hasn't responded since December 24th). I think I've been patient, and It's a pretty crappy deal, coming from a member who has posted so many times here, read all my messages, and should be trusted. The next course of action is to contact the proper authorities in this person's state, PayPal and/or my credit card company!! "

nmcb-5 "well there is the negative feedback section but it has been "under construction" for several months. so not sure, maybe linx will chime in. "

linx replies..... "nmcb-5, we don't need your negative attitude or your .02 cents on the matter here. so drop it.

anyway, whale. i am familiar with the transaction you speak of. we keep all removed for sale items for disputes. the member that sold you the microphone has been in contact with us regarding the transaction. i am not getting into further details, but there is always two sides to the story. at this point, you need to contact the administration by using the contact form at the top of the page.

locking this, as it's a private matter and we don't need anymore comments from users not involved with the transaction.

feel free to use that contact form."

it's no wonder so many good folks have left there. I wonder when they will serve the grape kool-aid ??

Here's somemore unsilicited testimony that there's something up at CBRT.

acbrtconversationza1.jpg

all that is is a screen shot using the print screen button then pasting that image into wordpad and saving it. always a handy bit of info to be able to save stuff like that

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.