• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MOTA (Moonshiners on the Air)

Road Squawker

Jan 19, 2011
I was watching the MOONSHINERS JIM TOM special last nite.

there was a short segment where he was using what looked like an older Icom..... it was a real short view, so I might be wrong.

anyway who would have guessed that Jim Tom is an Amateur Extra:w00t:

even tho his ticket expired last October

I don't watch the show but I did read an interesting article that said that they are NOT in any way, shape or form making real moonshine. It's all just acting for the cameras like virtually every other "reality" show. Otherwise they would all be in Federal custody right now.

Reactions: 4 people
All of the reality shows are scripted.......all. They are for entertainment. They sell ads and make money. WWF is fake scripted reality TV.
Jerry Springer is the only true to life un scripted TV show :tongue: his show is real!! I think?:tongue:
His guests are real, moms who loves her lesbian sons dog. The dog who is sleeping with the cat next door. The cat who is really gay and has a love triangle going with a cross dressing parrot. And that nasty parrot, he loves to swing!!. The world is a zoo, but it could happen.:tongue: great American television
And then we have to wonder......is the dumbing of America real or a reality TV show??{Cry_river}

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.