• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MY 2007 JEEP WRANGLER

Happy_Hamer

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 22, 2001
I have had several problems with my 2007 Jeep including 2 engine failures and multiple computer problems

Today Chrysler called me and said they are buying back my vehicle.

:D

Happy_Hamer said:
I have had several problems with my 2007 Jeep including 2 engine failures and multiple computer problems

Today Chrysler called me and said they are buying back my vehicle.

:D

Ouch...

Glad to hear DC did the right thing.

What Hamer is not telling you is what he had in the Jeep to cause all the engine and computer failures.See below. :p

jeep5.jpg

Reactions: Slowmover
That doesn't look like his wrangler. Isn't the image below from his earlier thread? In the above image, the air vents are right under the dash, but in the below image the radio is between the dash and air vents. The one above looks like a Liberty to me, but hey, what do I know, I've never seen his jeep or owned one of my own.
dsc00576ot7.jpg

thetnhillbilly said:
That doesn't look like his wrangler. Isn't the image below from his earlier thread? In the above image, the air vents are right under the dash, but in the below image the radio is between the dash and air vents. The one above looks like a Liberty to me, but hey, what do I know, I've never seen his jeep or owned one of my own.
dsc00576ot7.jpg

This is mine, the one QRN posted isnt :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.