• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My $50 Score!

I recently got a pair of hr2510 radios for $175... barffed the final in about 2 hours... I was not exactly happy

after some work I tracked it down to a crack in the board... simple fix once I found the problem... but it still costed me a final... swapped in an MRF455

I recently got a pair of hr2510 radios for $175... barffed the final in about 2 hours... I was not exactly happy

after some work I tracked it down to a crack in the board... simple fix once I found the problem... but it still costed me a final... swapped in an MRF455

:bdh:

I thought the seller sent you the cost of a final, and then refunded you some more money?

:bdh:

I thought the seller sent you the cost of a final, and then refunded you some more money?

yeah I suppose I should have worded it a little differently... I tend to not be very god with my words when I get tired...

But yes the seller did make it right in the end, and in my book that is all that counts

Update...
I picked up my 2510 and it is mint. But before I use it I want it gone through, tuned up and updated where needed. Who would be a qualified tech to do such work?
Thanks

Update...
I picked up my 2510 and it is mint. But before I use it I want it gone through, tuned up and updated where needed. Who would be a qualified tech to do such work?
Thanks
My vote goes to Rogerbird. I've had work done by both Doc and Roger, but I prefer Roger.

My vote goes to Rogerbird. I've had work done by both Doc and Roger, but I prefer Roger.

That's the direction I am going. I had is address than my puter crashed and I lost all my emails. I just sent him an email asking for shipping info.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.