• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my custom cobra 29 old school screamer

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
heres my old philippine made cobra 29 ...on the squelch knob is a variable talkback.you see the connex echo in the delta tune spot.the black button you see is the button for the keyup birdie.the 2 red buttons you see are for a custom 7 tone key and unkey roger beep.this lets me choose between 7 different tones and i can make them keyup sounds or unkey sounds or both at the same time .how trick is that?if a forum member wants one i can steer you in that direction since i have all i need now ..lol....so whatcha think of my custom cobra 29?

mvc019syz5.jpg

oh...on the side that you cannot see is a copy cat watergate recorder as well.2 more buttons on the side control that.its crowded in my 29...lol..

its a mess in there ..lol..you dont wanna see it..lol...actually its been worse i took alot of recorders out recently.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.