• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My New Presidential Collection

70cst

Dec 4, 2009
These are my recent CB transactions. The Grant will likely be used in my 70 C10.The HR2510-well I couldn't pass up a $50 deal. The Jackson...I will eventually sell it (I think). All are in very nice condition. I hate to say mint but close.

PresidentRadios.jpg
[/IMG]

I've added at least a dozen more 2510/2600/2830/Lincolns to the shack since this pic was taken.

imd262-albums-my-shack-picture224-my-radio-shack.jpg

QUICK! Someone call A&E and pitch a new show - Radio Hoarders!

Seriously, great collection. Unless they all have the same problem and that ONE part just isn't available! :LOL:

How about telling an ex CB'r what's the deal on the Presidents?

Better product, or just something to collect.

Last time I did CB I had a license.

Just curious.

How about telling an ex CB'r what's the deal on the Presidents?

Better product, or just something to collect.

Last time I did CB I had a license.

Just curious.

Others can speak with much more authority than I but..,these radios were really good SSB radios and the Grant was the best for AM application. (I think) These radios are prized by many who are onto SSB and collecting.

If AM is your main interest than a Cobra 29 series are hard to beat. There are likely other models that do well on AM so I will let others chime in. I hope this helps.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.