• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my shack, construction in progress

BIONIC_TEXAN88

Aug 1, 2005
TEXAS PINEYWOODS
my lil shack in temporary operation

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

KI4MSJ said:
Looks good man. what's that amp doing for power? I have always liked having my shack away from the house. Makes it easier to put up antennas and towers

only about 220w pep on 10m.

when I used it for 11m, I saw 300w pep. Everything is fine on it, checked it on 11m again and still doing 300. Manual states its for 26-54 mhz.

that amp should DK pretty good though Tex , CB anyway. You seem to have really come up in time over the last few years dude , looking good man ! What I would do to live in the wide open like that , I always enjoy your pic's dude.

Switch Kit said:
that amp should DK pretty good though Tex , CB anyway. You seem to have really come up in time over the last few years dude , looking good man ! What I would do to live in the wide open like that , I always enjoy your pic's dude.

thanks Jim, I sure enjoy lookin at your pics of all those sweet cobras and unidens you sell all the time. I am looking forward to buying another one.

bigred222 said:
Looks nice. is that an antron? do you actually talk inside that shed or do you run a long coax inside the house where its a little noisier but nice and warm :) ???

Its an antron imax 2000. that is my shack I talk in. I am getting an a/c unit out in it. its nice and warm in it now, I am in east tx, doesnt get too cold here.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.