• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My station and Texas holdem tables I build

Glazierman

Apr 9, 2005
North East Texas
Well, Here are the pics of my station and table. What, you think I was going to clean up for YOU?

Besides the mess what do you think?

bi25.[URL=http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/glazierman/100_0029.jpg]

Photobucket Home Upgrade | HTML Practice | Recent | Search | Log Out
Album: glazierman - 9 pics

Account options Blog options Invite guest to album

Add Pictures

[ Add pictures from URL ]
Picture
Tag or Title help (optional)
Valid file types: jpg, gif, png, bmp, tif, swf
Images larger than 250 KB are automatically resized
Keep original picture names

Add Sub Album

Album Name

Photos
Photo slideshow Order cd backup for $10
100_0029.jpg

Url help
Tag help
Img help

100_0026.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

100_0025.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

DCP_0847.jpg

Url
Tag
Img
DCP_0846.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

100_0024.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

100_0023.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

100_0022.jpg

Url
Tag
Img
100_0021.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

Select All | Unselect All
FAQ | Tutorials | Terms | Link to Us | Contact | Forums
Copyright © 2003-2005 Photobucket.com Inc. All rights reserved.
photobucket.com/albums/c70/glazierman/100[/url]

Yep, same one it's 40 feet long and almost 20 feet around it's hard to see horizontals in picture, but you can see back door. My house peak is 32 feet from ground it's a two story.

Now thats a beam I know a guy who had a laser 400 he ran it for years really liked it but it got took down in a big ice storm a few years ago.How high is yours up.

You got some nice stuff there Glazierman. I'm looking forward to the day I can set up a complete HAM shack instead of just a desk in the study.

You must be real busy.I havent heard you on the radio in ages.Nice to finally see that good sounding station.I got a question for you my friend.Your 110 miles west of me so how can you be in northeast Texas.I think your in north central Texas.LOL
Hope to hear ya soon.73s

QTH

DXoutlaw22 said:
You must be real busy.I havent heard you on the radio in ages.Nice to finally see that good sounding station.I got a question for you my friend.Your 110 miles west of me so how can you be in northeast Texas.I think your in north central Texas.LOL
Hope to hear ya soon.73s
Hey DX Outlaw if your 110 miles east of me that puts you in Mt. Pleasant I'm south of Greenville , Texas about 25 miles But any thing east of Dallas is North East to me . And thanks for the flowers but now save some for yourself neighbor.

Hey Sarge I am on 28 early mornings and 26.665 in the evenings.Most people here local call me Timber Wolf
Hope to here from ya.I am about 20 miles east of ya near I59

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.