• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

National Championship

Who is going to win the National Championship?

• #1 Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Florida just made it to the post season by the skin of their teeth. They will get sent packing.

my Trojans caused this )-: took the Bruins a little bit to lightly and this is what happened .....IDIOTS !!!!!!!!! OHIO IS #1 !! and Michigan should have had there rematch with them. Florida should be at the Rose bowl against my Trojans and not Michigan !! I think they need to change how things work one way or the other in the up and coming years. I only know one thing for certain is that the USC Trojans blew it big time !!!

As much as I want to see Michigan and Ohio State play each other for the championship, I think Florida deserves to be in this game no doubt. I am definitely picking Florida to come out on top. Now with UCLA beating USC, I only have one word. AWESOME!!! USC had their chance last year and got beaten by Texas. Can't wait til January 8th!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.