• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need a Teaberry Dispatch schematic.

socal1leg

Jun 7, 2012
Looks like the Dispatch that i bought for $7 might need a little work. Rx is fine, But on TX the power seems to fade in and out. On two different meters. It will talk to the truck in the driveway but not getting any other reports. I'm no expert but its a cheap unit to start learning on. Local guys going to help me out but we need a Schematic.

Teaberry Dispatch

What is the model # off tag on back? I may have the SAMS Photofact for it.

Sams #177

socal1leg, Sorry I don't have that particular sams #177 to donate to you.

Check ebay, Heres a link for one.

sams cb-177 | eBay

As far as the Sams #177 book ... its a tool of knowledge and the value/worth varies by book...... You can find them for less then $22.00 as the link above shows .

In you post you state your wanting to learn and I think your taking the right approach.

The value of the radio has nothing to do with this thread and is not important when it comes to learning the basics, better to learn on a $7.00 radio then a expensive rig...

Thanks guys, not looking to make money off the radio. It's a cool old rig that I can use. If it cost me $22 for a book that will help me fix it then I'm a head. If I can't fix it, it will be offered on ebay for $7. Or used for parts.

Thanks guys, not looking to make money off the radio. It's a cool old rig that I can use. If it cost me $22 for a book that will help me fix it then I'm a head. If I can't fix it, it will be offered on ebay for $7. Or used for parts.

Getting a SAMS from Ebay for ~$10 is a real option too - IMO.
Especially if you want to start to learn to work on radios.
You can always sell the book with the radio when the time is right to move up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.