• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need help with Extra Channel Chart!

Snake_Eyes

Oct 16, 2005
I acquired a Uniden Washington with extra channels (there are 3 switches, where each switch has 3 positions)... and am looking for a channel chart, if anyone knows anything about some of these extra channels... I would appreciate the help...!

Other than the above information, I have nothing else to offer.

Thank you!!

Snake Eyes

Map

Sorry to tell ya, but you are outta luck. No two radios are likely to be wired the same at the switches, so you are gonne have to get a frequency counter and map it yourself, or get someone else to do it for you.

PR

eBay sometimes has used frq counters from time to time for $30. They can be had a GI Joe's, Sparky's, Copper's, and others for $49-59+s/h. Hooking one up to measure recieve and transmit might take some digging if you want to hook it up yourself - of course. I never did like road maps, that is why I just got the Ranger TR696FD-1 w/built-in freq counter that can be modded for uppers and lowers. I used to have a stock Washington and a Silver Eagle. That Washington is still one of my all-time-faves to this day. If it were me; I'd get it a freq counter. If you can't - thern borrow one as previously said...
Enjoy that fine radio!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.