• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New HF net this weekend

Sonwatcher

Apr 6, 2005
Colorado
It was brought to my attention that with all the new Tech HF privileges represented here on the forum we should try to have a net all weekend to see if we can hook up. 28.363.00 USB was suggested as the net frequency. It will help us keep off the even freq's that may be flooded with heavy traffic this weekend.

Chong, calling that late at night could be a challenge to make a contact on 10 meter,,,,

During the day you might have better luck.

:D :D well it's a done deal offically a general now, it's still pretty quite on 10 will keep it on. with this storm a brewing up here i'm suprise there isn't more static.

Got the general today also :) I am listening to 20 meters and it is wide open. Now all I have to do is get the nerve to use "/AG" on my call. LOL !

zero to general...

congrats, sonwatcher.

sat for both the tech and general exams today, first-time-go on both. now, the wait for a call sign to be posted...then i'll be placing an order. i should be on in a couple weeks or so, and hope to get the opportunity to chat with some of y'all.

:D i'm listening on 28.363usb on the ic-7K 3.392.000lsb on the ft-847. congrats on the upgrade to you and everyone else that upgraded and or tested and made it. Too bad i start my 4 day 12hr work sched. oh well 73 to all

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.