• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New ICOM IC-718 For Sale

Recon

NY 881
Jul 28, 2019
Up-State NY
New! ICOM IC-718 with MARS Mod and matching ICOM SM-30 Desk Microphone. The MARS Mod allows Transmit and Receive of 11-meter (CB) frequencies. 30 watts dead-key. I ordered this radio by mistake, and it was too late to cancel the order. Radio and microphone to be sold as a package for $650.00 + shipping.

How do these radios perform on 11 meters? I've never got into ham gear but the way export and cb prices have gone this might just be the new isle to shop in.
I've been using it for CB and I have received many positive reports. Personally. I think the receive is much more advanced than the standard CB radios.
I am taking my time learning all the features, but it is a great radio. The IC-7300 is way overkill for me, but what the h***, you only live once. I'm still in the learning stage for the IC-7300.

I'll take it. PM to follow.
OK...Thank You! The radio's box and the mic's box are "double-bubble" wrapped in a 13" H X 23" W X 14" D heavy duty carboard box. Total weight: 16lbs. If you provide your ZIP Code, I can provide an estimated UPS shipping cost, but I cannot provide the cost for insurance until the day I ship it out.

Let's do this through Private Messages please. I left one message already and will leave another now. Thank you as well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.