• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

new project...hehe

n0zna

Digital master
Nov 3, 2008
Missouri south of St Louis
I got a new project,a frend got it for the tubes.Its a mint Swan1200x...It is mint.The case and frame are very clean,and the relays are hardly used.I have a mint fl2100b for my ft450d,and will use the 1200x with my ts520...73 and will keep everyone up on it.73 de n0zna

Attachments

• 421.jpg
    421.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 120

Good deal, look at converting the 8950 to use 6lb6, a lot cheaper and with just a little work with a soldering iron can be re tubed and up n running.

Reactions: 1 person
If your willing to sell let me know, would be very interested depending on what all is missing besides the tubes, i have some old vintage gear along with a swan radio i use, would look good next to it.

Reactions: 1 person
thanks anyway,

i been looking for one for a long time,and this one is all there.Just one small scratch o the front left od the top cabnet.Will keep everyone posted on it.And checked everything with volt/omh meter.And the transformer is rocking also.73 de JW

Be very careful with that amp, the first time you let it arc or don't dip it correctly it will eat the parasitic choke and about half the other under-sized components Swan used in them. That amp is about the same build quality as an old D&A Maverick.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.