• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Ranger CB

Shioda

May 17, 2009
Ranger has a new CB with Bluetooth capability being marketed under the trademark Ranger Professional. Available only at the Flying J right now, but coming to dealers soon. Check it out.

Rangers Best radio...
was the High power AR 3300 and Ar 3500
Their RCI 2950 and 2970 were pretty good as well

Ranger didnt make the AR3300 and AR3500,they were designed by clear channel corporation(sam lewis of magnum/rf limited fame) and built by nissei in Japan who subcontracted for sommerkamp now yaesu musen.

Ranger RCI is a completely different company.

Who's idea was it to put bluetooth and mp3 in cb's? dearie me,how about a decent rf processor (something that will enhance a radio) instead of all these crap mobile phone gadgets,c'mon Ranger,get the finger out!!!!

Ranger has a new CB with Bluetooth capability being marketed under the trademark Ranger Professional. Available only at the Flying J right now, but coming to dealers soon. Check it out.
They don't seem to have this in their online store yet.

Just a side question, how different is a cobra, galaxy and ranger on the same board?

My 2950 is the awesome ssb and nb radio.

919/29 ?

979/148

lee/3900 ?

Oh man, and I thought more of Ranger then that......jeez.

I have to say that a Cb radio with bluetooth built in is just too stupid for words to describe it. To buy a CB like that because of the bluetooth is even dumber.
I wonder how these helpless people got along before cell phones.

The Bluetooth allows you to use your cell phone handsfree through your cb. You don't need a separate Bluetooth earphone and mic for your cell.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.