• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Truck Pics

I was heading east on hwy 80 towards hwy27 and a guy going west crossed over the center line and clipped us... we did roll, all three of us walked away from the truck... The car that hit me hit two other cars, the lady in the last car is in bad shape... The worst thing is that he does not have insurance and I won't get a damn thing...

Skater

Skater229 said:
I was heading east on hwy 80 towards hwy27 and a guy going west crossed over the center line and clipped us... we did roll, all three of us walked away from the truck... The car that hit me hit two other cars, the lady in the last car is in bad shape... The worst thing is that he does not have insurance and I won't get a damn thing...

Skater

Over here they have uninsured motorist insurance.
You can get up to $50,000

They don't have that in Florida?

15minigrass said:
WTH happened skater???

damn glad your OK. that was a nice setup thou!!

aloha 1-5.

wreckfront.jpg

Skater229 said:
but looks like I might be getting a burb soon...
Skater

You can sue him or her dirrectly. Also, if they have a house you can put a lean on it.. Might take a little time in the courts though..

Same with the girl who hit my house. She gave false insurance info to the police (someone else's insurance card) so she didn't get an uninsured motorist ticket and then our insurance had to pay for the damages and is suing her but she works for walmart so once they start taking from her check she can just quit working and live on taxpayer money.

I like the old Square S10's, they were good trucks, they hold up will in a crash without need for all the new safety gadgets. I had a 4x4 2.5L 5 speed that could go anywhere and get near 30mpg doing it.

That's messed up, no insurance so your left holding the bag. I think i would just have to take it out of his ass each and every time i saw him out! I think there is a way that you could sue him so that no matter what he does he still has to pay you, whether it takes 10 months or 10 years.

Wasn't even my truck but that still pisses me off!

enine said:
Same with the girl who hit my house. She gave false insurance info to the police (someone else's insurance card) so she didn't get an uninsured motorist ticket and then our insurance had to pay for the damages and is suing her but she works for walmart so once they start taking from her check she can just quit working and live on taxpayer money.

She could get away with it for a while but eventually you have to get back to work... Once she starts working again, they'll garnish it again. Also giving police false info doesn't mean she couldn't get a ticket. If anything she can still be issued a summons and arrest for giving false info. Talk to a better lawyer this one might be sleeping....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.