• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Uniden Scanner Launch (video)

would love to have that new base unit but the 500.00 price tag keeps me from buying it .
the price of electronics anymore is mind blowing .

They really have come a long way with scanners, this one is going to be the one that many will want and some will really need. Some really impressive features for a fair price.

Liked the base unit with WiFi!

Last edited:
would love to have that new base unit but the 500.00 price tag keeps me from buying it .
the price of electronics anymore is mind blowing .

Well yes & no. I remember back in the late 1980's buying a new 4 head VCR and it was over 300 bucks. Heck now they are 40 bucks if you can even find one. I sure back when say a Cobra 2000 was brand new it was big bucks for what wages were at that time.

my old radio shack pro 2036 cost me 300.00 back in the day ...now its not worth much .pretty sad really it has a vfo dial and everything .cant even get a 50 spot for it on ebay .
to me its worth much more but my area has not gone digital so it picks up alot of stuff still .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.