• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

News Not Good here in Texas right now

Go back to sleep "AMERICA YOU DUMB BASTARDS" 911 never happened and if you just be nice to these "MUSLEM ANIMALS" they will love us !! HA HA HA HA HA HA :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang!

The killer said to another officer that Muslims shouldn't fight Muslims. IMO this is not a freedom of religion issue, but a national security issue. Don't forget that we are talking about the military, not the private sector.

The killer said to another officer that Muslims shouldn't fight Muslims. IMO this is not a freedom of religion issue, but a national security issue. Don't forget that we are talking about the military, not the private sector.

So he is a Muslim First and a American second :(

Exactly why they shouldnt be in the Military, and thats not to say they shouldn`t
be an American.

Its just a burden they are going to have to bear, for religious believes of the radical
ones... Hell, maybe all of them are as far as I know and then again maybe not.

One damn thing I know for sure, and thats their Word isn`t worth Squat with me..

My Dr. of Pulmonology is Pakistan, he is my lung Dr. and keeping me alive awhile longer.

I never ask his religious background and don`t plan too.

He treats me through Baylor Hospital and probley would be dumb of me to assume he
is a Baptist, however anything is possible :)

Regards,
John

Last edited:

Exactly why they shouldnt be in the Military, and thats not to say they shouldn`t
be an American.
Regards,
John
Because he took an oath to defend this country, not his f^%#ed up radical religious beliefs.
Pretty simple IMO.

Well I don`t find it simple at all.

I said that they Should Not be in the military of this country Period...

On final word about it from me after watching CNN tonight and seeing them in
New York City in public, recruiting and praising that SOB. They said it is commanded
of them to do these things ,., BS

My position has changed Kill All The S.O.B.s in this country and elsewhere..

Wipe them all off the face of this earth, Thats how I feel and my last word on this matter.

John

New York City in public, recruiting and praising that SOB. They said it is commanded

Wipe them all off the face of this earth, Thats how I feel and my last word on this matter.

John
Like I've always said, give em all the virgins they can handle and I'll stay here and take care of all the well seasoned females.

John
John, that's what I'm saying. I'm not defending these idiots...I'm saying the military can and should not allow them to enlist.
Yeah, I've been hearing all this crap making him the victim too. I guess some are blaming his actions on post traumatic stress disorder or whatever it's called even though this terrorist hasn't even seen action...F#@^ing unreal!

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.
It is not known whether the intelligence agencies informed the Army that one of its officers was seeking to connect with suspected al Qaeda figures, the officials said.
One senior lawmaker said the CIA had, so far, refused to brief the intelligence committees on what, if any, knowledge they had about Hasan's efforts.
CIA director Leon Panetta and the Director of National Intelligence, Dennis Blair, have been asked by Congress "to preserve" all documents and intelligence files that relate to Hasan, according to the lawmaker.
Fort Hood Shooter Tried to Contact al Qaeda Terrorists, Officials Say - ABC News

Makes you wonder why the Army may not have been briefed or why, if they were watching him, he would be allowed to be deployed to that area with fellow troups ? I'm sure this news release isn't sitting well with the troups and families of those involved.

Fort Hood Shooter Tried to Contact al Qaeda Terrorists, Officials Say - ABC News

Makes you wonder why the Army may not have been briefed or why, if they were watching him, he would be allowed to be deployed to that area with fellow troups ? I'm sure this news release isn't sitting well with the troups and families of those involved.

Maybe the intelligence agencies were quite happy to let what happened happen,after all its just another incident in their quest to divide and conquor the western world.They don't care how many civilians die in their quest to impose their new world order,9/11 was testament to that.

They have been whipping up anti muslim propaganda and hatred for years,it was only a matter of time till someone cracked who felt hated in their own country,the politics of manipulation.

There's a far bigger enemy within the usa than the muslims,who have loyalty and dual nationality to the state of Israel not America.Time America woke up to the zionist goal of world domination,by any means.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.