• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

No common sense

It is hard to be polite to some people these days. I'm one to tend to be triggered buy tone of voice. Sometimes when one of these entitled types tone of voice strikes me the wrong way I have to pause for a second or two before I reply back to them, because if I repeat what's running through my head at that very second, I know it's gonna go down hill real quick.
I got a good laugh because you hit the nail on the head. People communicate with more than just words. You can sense a Attitude even over the phone. They already figure us Viet Nam vets are crazy so I try not to get on a roll because it isn't pretty. I read a article when I was just a kid that I always remember when out in public. The article was about. ( The American People are Losing Their Manners ) Could be why a lot of people hate Americans. It's not always easy being a Man. LOL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.