• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Northern Lights

K8PG

The Outer Limits
Jul 7, 2006
Chatham MI. EN66mi
Anyone seeing these lately? They have beem quite spectacular here the last 3 evenings over Lake Superior,they are beautiful green/blue/orange floating vertically and some horizontal lots of them some times they give me an errie feeling!I think the new solar sun spots that have developed in the last wk or few days have made them even brighter and thicker.73/GL/DX

DE K8PG-Paul CW LIVES :D

the lights been decentently strong here also as of late, sure making the band do some funny things. 2 nights ago i was having 20 db static on 75 meter and s9 on 40, it pretty much killed the ragchew for me. but it definitly makes for some fun band conditions when they ar rolling hard on 20-10. never knew who i was gonna talk to when the lights started showing. before i got my general, when the lights were roling i could work wisc. and minn. which is a hard hard shot for me on 11 meter.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.