• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Old Grampa is back on the air

Marconi

Honorary Member Silent Key
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
I hooked my Gain Gain Master back up today...after over a year being off the air.

DX working both ways here, from California to the East Coast, and a little Europe to boot.

Old Grampa CDX 390, Corpus Christi, Texas, standing by, live and in color, on your 2-way radio.

I hang out on 37LSB and 10m, give me a shout!

I was on 37 lsb earlier and I think I heard you Robb, but I wasn't sure. Right after I heard something I made a call that include my call with my handle...

I think I basically said..."this is CDX Charlie Delta Xray 390, old Grampa in Corpus Christi, Texas."

Was that you?

I hooked my Gain Gain Master back up today...after over a year being off the air.

DX working both ways here, from California to the East Coast, and a little Europe to boot.

Old Grampa CDX 390, Corpus Christi, Texas, standing by, live and in color, on your 2-way radio.

Does the Gain Gain Master have twice the gain as a regular Gain Master? :p

Reactions: binrat and bob85

I haven't done anything to my GM since I got it, but if I had...it would probably show about twice the gain on the receive end anyway.

I guess you might have heard me broadcasting world wide today, right?

I haven't done anything to my GM since I got it, but if I had...it would probably show about twice the gain on the receive end anyway.

I guess you might have heard me broadcasting world wide today, right?

Apparently my comment went straight over your head at about 30,000 feet and Mach 2.7

Never mind.

Oh, since you were undoubtedly on 11m the answer to your question would be "NO".

Reactions: mb91w126

Do you understand it now Eddie or should I wait for another sonic boom? :rolleyes:

Welcome back! I'll be listening.

Granpa , Hamfest this weekend at Port Arasas Civic Center over vendor 100 tables inside, several outside vendors. Door praises every hour and a silent auction.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.