• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ONE BAD ASS BUS!

Happy_Hamer

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 22, 2001
post15201164938854vo7.jpg

post15201164938864rz4.jpg

post15201164938870rs0.jpg

post15201164938879vs6.jpg

post15201164938885fy6.jpg

Good God. I wonder how fast the hummer was going. 24 years ago I was a passenger in a Ford F150 that did the same thing and although the truck was a write off there was no where near that amount of damage thankfully. We were doing about 40 mph +/- I would have to guess. I was not wearing a seatbelt at the time and all I got was a broken nose,in four places, and a concussion along with lots of bruises and sore muscles. :frky

almost looks like a trick picture , there's not a mark on the bus that I can see with my eye . Hmmmmm , well , if there was passengers ? I'd guess to say they didn't feel much pain.

Master Chief said:
That's not a hummer, its a H3. The H2 isn't a hummer either!

Sure it is. Hummer are the make of the civilian vehicles and H1, H2, H3 are the models. The military vehicles are High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle or HMMWV which is commonly pronounced Humvee.

th passenger side could look like that from the jaws of life having their time on the vehical.

the bus's left rear is dented, also the left rear quarter is bent in, remeber those busses are full heavy duty frames, and thats not a thin bumper. also take into account that the bummer driver was hard on the brakes, nose diving down and made it very easy for the bummer to slide under the bus

just noticed glass damage on the lower center. also did hummer make an open back like that. i the h3's that is saw or h2 for that matter were closed backs like the burbs

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.