• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ontario, Canada banning CB's

And what's worse is when I see cops going down the freeway and checking their computer / laptop as they drive even tho there is a law here to ban "texting". Cops have admitted that they have no way of enforcing the "no texting" ban unless someone turns them in.

Police do have privileges that allow them to operate above the laws of the road when in the performance of their job. That is what allows them to speed when overtaking a vehicle, run red lights (if displaying warning signals), read display consoles while checking plate numbers etc.However if something should occur as a result of the officer speeding or reading a display and an accident occurs then the officer is held accountable as it is ultimately his/her judgment call whether to put that activity into play. Those same privileges/responsibilities extend to pretty much all emergency vehicle operators.

relax comrade.your rights are eroded everyday by your so called big brother.:thumbdown:

Quality !!!

you should check out your own countries patriot act if you want to see human rights evaporate and justified by a war on terror,despite the fact the only people waging war on the American people is their own government.9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB,open your eyes.The technical term is false flag operation,designed to be the catalyst and justification to erode everything your founding fathers fought for.

Don't take my word for it when you can take the word of one of your former leaders:
"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - U.S. President James Madison

Last edited:
Quality !!!

you should check out your own countries patriot act if you want to see human rights evaporate and justified by a war on terror,despite the fact the only people waging war on the American people is their own government.9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB,open your eyes.The technical term is false flag operation,designed to be the catalyst and justification to erode everything your founding fathers fought for.

Don't take my word for it when you can take the word of one of your former leaders:
"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - U.S. President James Madison
I'd agree with all that.
In addition, one can also add: If the government fears the people - there is freedom; if the people fear the government - there is tyranny . . .

Those cops aren't just checking the computers, they are filing their damn reports while driving! I was talking to a cop friend the other day about those computers in the cars, and he even admitted to running into a parked car while looking at directions on the screen.LOL! And, Robb, cops are not above the law, and do not have any special rights, no matter what they might say. They are sworn to follow the laws they enforce, and to lead by example, though you would never know it to see the way they act.

In addition, one can also add: If the government fears the people - there is freedom; if the people fear the government - there is tyranny . . .

How does that work??? The government is scared to death of the people, and the majority of the people just LOVE the government because the government supplies everything to them so they will never have to lift a damn finger to earn a living or pay a bill! So where is the freedom of which you speak?

Never said they are above the law. However, they are and have been empowered to exceed the laws pertaining to traffic laws when the need arises (pursuit, arrest, etc). Other than that, they otherwise observe the traffic laws.

How does that work??? The government is scared to death of the people, and the majority of the people just LOVE the government because the government supplies everything to them so they will never have to lift a damn finger to earn a living or pay a bill! So where is the freedom of which you speak?

That is an old adage/axiom that I put down.
Look it up for yourself.
Is that the first time you've ever heard it?!?

Governments should fear the people who elected them,as those people equally can overthrow them when they abuse power especially in a republic with a constitution that makes it the peoples duty to do exactly that when gross abuse of power is commonplace and reoccuring as it is in todays United States.

The second amendment gives you guys the right to bear arms and form militias exactly for that purpose,its long overdue that you excercise that duty,not only for America and her people but to all peoples of the so called "free world" whom your government and many other governments persecutes and abuses daily with acts of terror and tyranny.

As for freedom,that is a long past notion held only in the minds of free thinking people on our planet,in reality it no longer exists.Democracy is long dead,replaced by tyranny and oppression all over this planet,no country is immune be they a republic,a monarchy,dictatorship or even communist states,all have fallen victim to the poison/disease known as capitalism and the greed that accompanies it.

The United States no longer condemns other tyrannical regimes acts of terror as it has learned from them,joined them and in many cases overtaken them,guantamano bay is proof of that.

The second amendment gives you guys the right to bear arms and form militias exactly for that purpose,

There IS a very, very good reason why the founding fathers wrote this in to the Constitution, they well understood the result of of a government that abused its own people, and never wanted to allow it to happen again.
They would be outraged to see what has become of what they fought so hard for.........

Jeff

There IS a very, very good reason why the founding fathers wrote this in to the Constitution, they well understood the result of of a government that abused its own people, and never wanted to allow it to happen again.
They would be outraged to see what has become of what they fought so hard for.........

Jeff

that's some pretty radical thinking there Jeff....

Are you suggesting that Ben Franklin and the rest of our founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms to PROTECT ourselves from our own government?

while that kind of thinking may get you frowned upon in some places here in my house it will get you a "here,pull up a chair and stay awhile"

One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

that's some pretty radical thinking there Jeff....

Are you suggesting that Ben Franklin and the rest of our founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms to PROTECT ourselves from our own government?

like i said before thats exactly why ben franklin and the rest of the founding fathers gave you the right to bear arms.only your government has went well beyond the point where only the USA needs protecting from the loonballs with their fingers on the nuclear button,now the entire world needs the protection of what those wise men gave,when they booted the last tyrannical empire out of your country.

oh no dont get me wrong..I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS.......

see my line about pull up a chair....

we're a bunch of radical thinkers here in this house

oh no dont get me wrong..I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS.......

see my line about pull up a chair....

we're a bunch of radical thinkers here in this house

lol,just noticed your signature there,could prove to be very ironic,

the way your goverment is going it won't just be real radios that glow in the dark,the whole planet will glow in the dark from nuclear contamination.the government over here is just as bad,they think they can just march into any country dictate how they should live and take whatever they want,its only a matter of time before they hit one with unknown nuclear capability with little to lose who say f@ck you!!!!!!!!!

Iran or N.Korea might just be that step too far.Both are well capable of being the f@ck you merchants.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.