• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ouch !!!

i wish to have my account here banned and deleted . no real reason other than that is what i wish , your all pretty much decent and knowledgeble gents , but i no longer wish to be associated with this forum and want to be banned permanently and deleted ! sincerly yours 5150

Oh no. Don't get banned we'll miss u only because u got the hook up on 2950s for $250.00

Sent from my Droid X .602GB Root, Tapatalk.

i wish to have my account here banned and deleted . no real reason other than that is what i wish , your all pretty much decent and knowledgeble gents , but i no longer wish to be associated with this forum and want to be banned permanently and deleted ! sincerly yours 5150

If you don't want to be here click Log Out in the top right corner of your screen and don't come back. No one will give a shit.

Idiot.

WTF !!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

i give a shit , 5150 is AOK in my book

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.