1. In celebration of the launch of the new redesigned site, we just gave away a FREE antenna! Click Here to See Who Won!

owners manual kenwood ts-930s

Discussion in 'Ham Equipment' started by SARGE, Feb 3, 2006.

1. SARGE

SARGE Active Member

i have looked at all the links from other posts but find only the service manuals.i am looking for the owners manual, thanks for any help you could provide. also does any one know the mod so you can tx. on 27 mhz thanks.

2. SARGE

SARGE Active Member

kenwood ts-930s manual

just for general info i was given 2 of these radios one dead the other still packed in the box only took out to test by the other owner.found the owners manual in the box i need a seeing eye dog. :LOL: i plan on learnig how to do mods and practice my soldering on the dead radio so if anybody has the mod. for tx on 27 mhz i would be very greatfull.thanks

3. EDUK8TR

EDUK8TR Administrator

Sarge,

There is a TS-940S Instruction manual located at www.mods.dk on the manuals page www.mods.dk/index.php?ListManuals=kenwood

You'll need to scroll down the page to find it. It is a downloadable .zip file.

You may need to fill out a registration for the site to get these, but it is free.

hope this helps.

4. SARGE

SARGE Active Member

kenwood ts930s manual

EDUK8TR,

Thanks for the info, Im new to a lot of this so I hope to learn as much as possible again thank you very much.