• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Paco V-70 VTVM info

Cable Guy

Void where prohibited
Dec 29, 2010
West Tennessee
I'm curious if anyone here has the full service manual for this, or some calibration information. I found a 3 page resource on the net but another forum mentions a complete manual circulating in .pdf format, have you seen it?

Thanks,
CG

I got a cover page, a schematic page and a spec page. I've heard of a much larger, more complete material floating around and figured someone here could have it.

Here is the three you mentioned (I probably got them from the same place) with the other two schematic pages I found merged into one pdf.

There are a couple hard copies out there for sale.

Attachments

• Paco V-70 Schematic and Specs.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: Cable Guy
Thanks, that has more info than what I found. I will be satisfied with this and if I can't figure it out with this information, I don't need the thing.
Does anyone have a list of the parts for this meter? That is something I cannot find anywhere and desperately need.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.