• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Palomar erf9530 source

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
Now owning some of the rfx95hd amp sections I figured it would probably be good to have a few erf9530's on hand just in case. Well it seems the only one to have them is trucks. I hate to give 13 bucks a piece but it seems he's the only one to have them.
What's most interesting to me is that his listing states that rm Italy uses them in their amplifiers too. Surely Brian must know what he's talking about, right? Rm Italy buys fets from Eric? Hmmmm.

Reactions: tecnicoloco

out of stock

Glad to see the 9530's are back. I just sold my Omegaforce S-45HP to a local and I threw in my spare 7530 so he had a replacement just in case. He runs the radio in the mobile and I really like listening to it on the air.

I don't own anything that uses them but I have some on hand. You never know what might come up for sale on the used market so back when they first came to market I bought some 9530's and some 2030's. Learning from my mistake with the all the bipolars I should have stocked up on but failed to!

I buy used radio's so you never know what to keep on hand! They are not anywhere near what they are rated at that is for sure. They are huge as well!

Any radio's use the ERF9530? I am sure there are plenty of Mosfets that meet or exceed the ERF9530? What about the IRF260 or like?

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
You just linked to this thread, no you tube video. Not sure if that's what you intended to do or not.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.