• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Parallel Universes

Are there other universes out there ,paralell or otherwise,very well could be,the theroies abound on this issue

But would/could a person from one show up here in our universe? They would be so far ahead of us scientifically that I am sure we would be no more than a novelity to them

Faster than light travel? There are people working on that now,and they are working on a matter antimatter drive source,but feeding the drive system hasnt been worked out as of yet

There is alot of that Star Trek stuff out there or in devolopment now,just see what the next ten years holds for us

Yes there are countless other universes as well as types of universes ( look at the small write up earlier in this thread).

I do Agree this is indeed the wrong forum for these forms of science.

One would think however a few of you would be a little more open about it all..

After all..
Radio junkies like us are a bit smarter then most of the rest of the sheeple..

Oh and..
IF we were visited by others of alternate universes and or aliens..
Such life forms would likely be Not 10-100 yrs further advanced then we are (oh and we really are kids still regarding the level of intelligence we have within the universe) but would likely be 1000's to 100,000,000 or further advanced then we are..

Wonder how much we will know 10,000 yrs let alone 100,000,000 yrs ( if we are lucky to still be around )..
We likely would be far far further along then now..and likely in ways we can not even yet consider to be possible

Anyone see that movie called "Frequency"??

Where the guy was talking TO HIMSELF on the radio..... That could have been a parallel universe who knows!! (As opposed to talking back in time 30 years as they suggest in the movie)

Wouldn't that be the Ford Galaxie? I passed one of those the other week in my travels. A 1967 Ford Galaxie 500XL.It was shiny black and in great shape.

you can't see color when you are traveling the speed of light, so it might be a
Ford mustang trying to keep up with you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.