• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

PC help?

Do you by chance have an unused USB port? If so, google a "Sabrent USB-SBCV". It's a tiny sound card that does work fine for 'digital' mode stuff.
- 'Doc

Reactions: 1 person
Do you by chance have an unused USB port? If so, google a "Sabrent USB-SBCV". It's a tiny sound card that does work fine for 'digital' mode stuff.
- 'Doc

i can get a low profile sound card for 7.99 would rather do that since ill be using line in. but i will check out the Sabrent USB-SBCV, Since they do make my USB BT piece. do all sound cards have that "three" leg design? That Sabrent piece doesn't have line in?

Last edited:
Sound card.

According to the specs on that pc, you should have one open pic slot. That is unless you have another card using it like a modem. I would say yes it will work. I just threw out a bunch of cards I would have given you one.

According to the specs on that pc, you should have one open pic slot. That is unless you have another card using it like a modem. I would say yes it will work. I just threw out a bunch of cards I would have given you one.

Its okay just bought a creative sounds blaster 24bit. Yes I removed a pci modem card and tossed it in the can.

I just noticed my TV card wmc will fit with a slight mod to the metal tab. Its too bad my 2gb video card wont fit its just collecting dust !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.