• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pearce Simpson - Bengal CB Base

Here's an Ebay auction for the Pearce-Simpson 3 pin mic plug that you need:

3 pin Microphone Plug Pearce Simpson Bengal CB radio | eBay

Here's an Ebay auction for the original mic that goes with the Pearce-Simpson Bengal SSB base. Unfortunately someone rewired it for 4 pin:

Pearce Simpson CB Radio Handheld Microphone Mic 4 pin | eBay

Keep an eye out on Ebay and you'll eventually find a Pearce-Simpson mic with original 3 pin plug for cheap... usually $10 or less.

I also have a Bengal SSB base and love it! One of my favorite CBs of all time. Very sensitive and excellent audio. Only paid 2 bucks for it at a hamfest last year :)

Here's an Ebay auction for the Pearce-Simpson 3 pin mic plug that you need:

3 pin Microphone Plug Pearce Simpson Bengal CB radio | eBay

Here's an Ebay auction for the original mic that goes with the Pearce-Simpson Bengal SSB base. Unfortunately someone rewired it for 4 pin:

Pearce Simpson CB Radio Handheld Microphone Mic 4 pin | eBay

Keep an eye out on Ebay and you'll eventually find a Pearce-Simpson mic with original 3 pin plug for cheap... usually $10 or less.

I also have a Bengal SSB base and love it! One of my favorite CBs of all time. Very sensitive and excellent audio. Only paid 2 bucks for it at a hamfest last year :)

Thank you Sir, but I don't do ebay/paypal. Something will turnup.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.