• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Philly Made Cobra 148 GTL....Side Mic......Extra Channels.....PICS

BRT

Mar 9, 2011
Shenandoah Valley, VA
This radio has sat on the shelf for a while and I've never had the time to give it an honest try since my neck injury. You'll receive it just as I received it: It's not going to win any beauty contests but I firmly believe it's a great radio for a base setup. The radio does drift a bit on sideband and while mobile and I'm sure this can be fixed but I don't have the time to put in it. The face has some wear and the case has some type of textured feel to it, I believe it's been some type of paint. The channels are on a 3 position switch in the rear. I got great reports on AM but never had the time to put it through it's "paces".

My loss is your gain folks, I need to move some equipment because of this injury. You're getting this particular radio just as it came to me. These Philly radios were known for being solid performers and I'm sure someone will be able to put this radio to work.

I'll get better pictures tomorrow

$60 PLUS SHIPPING OBO.....Feel free to PM me if interested folks!!!

2011-09-15005631.jpg

The flash washed out this picture, I'll get better pictures tomorrow!

2011-09-15005610.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.