• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pirate stations getting hit

cyclops1970 said:
There's either one of two things happening here in my opinion:

1) she really is not guilty and is being railroaded

or

2) she's guilty as sin and the FCC decided to play along and see what hoops they could get her to jump thru...

I'll take what's behind door number two. ;)

I would hope that the FCC field agents would not be playing along with someone to make them jump through hoops. That sounds less than professional.

I'll take what's behind door number two

I would agree with your intuition. Apparently, there's quite a bit more going on here than you might suspect at first. Joni K. Craig is the executive director of The Foundation for Change, which styles itself as a grassroots activist organization in San Diego. On their website, Foundation4change laments the fact that there is very little alternative radio worth listening to in the San Diego/TJ area. My best guess is that the mysterious transmitter in Ms. Craig's garage for which she didn't feel responsible was an attempt to correct that deficiency.

Joni K. Craig in her own words

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.