• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Please Prey for me !!!!!

cheech

you and your family have done so much for me its not even funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks eveyone for preying for me

thanks everyone for preying for me. it has and will continue to be hard. things just keep happining. first my dad dies,then my grandpa gets namonia, now today my mom wrecked her car. so keep preying for me will you all thanks much - chong

You don't look like a Chong dude ? more like a Chuck and a lineman for the Bengles !! I think you said you were 13 ? ...sometimes when it rains it tends to pour dude )-: Obviously your pops was a young man , I lost my sister a little over a year ago and a good cb radio friend about 40 days ago , he was only 42 years old and was killed by a head on collision on his bycycle )-: tradgic to say they least. I hope things for you and your family will timely slow down for the better Chong , I often wonder when enough is enough ? when everytime you turn around it's something else , I think we all have been there a time or two. My humble condulances to you and your family Chong , Seeing your pictures was truly shocking to me to say the least , but your pops looked good and I can only hope and pray that he is in a much better place now, then the rest of us. Hang in there dude.....it will get greater later ,I know it's easy for me to say because IM not you , but trust me Chong , it will. Peace

As we all know, chong, one of the few kids on our forum, he's 13, has come across some very hard times.

It is very difficult to keep your mind from wandering in times like this.

Chong (Dustin) has been studying to get his amateur license.

The admins are putting some money together to reward Dustin if he passes his amateur radio test and gets his license.

With this money we are going to buy him a handie talkie upon him passing.

Here is what we are looking at:

http://www.gigaparts.com/parts/profile.php?sku=ZYS-VX-150-64B

If anyone else would like to donate please send any amount to the paypal account and mark for chongs radio

happy_hamer@comcast.net

Good Luck Dustin!

t

I am sorry for your loss.
Life's a bitch, then someone you LOVE dies...
Time will make it a wee bit easier. I have lost several loved ones in the past two years. It hurts deeply, but some pain will subside in time - trust me, for this I know.

My condolences to you and yours, Chris "LoneWolf TN"

Stumbled across this thread today :( , I know it is late but I`m sorry to hear about this and my prayers are with you and your family. God bless you.

AP

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.