• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

power output of mobiles

park said:
It's because we don't like you

Without clarification or elaborationon your part, I am offended by that remark :evil: In a dangerous world, the USA needs its friends and allies! You may have been joking, but you do NOT speak for THIS American! :evil:

CWM

Crusader, where in SW England are you? I got hitched in St. Petrocs Cathedral(sp) a couple of decades a go.

No what ya mean about the cost of things. It just easier to change the dollar sign for a pound sign.........

One year I bought 6 radios from Cooper. 2950's I think and spent a little over $200 a piece for them. I stuffed them in my luggage, sold 2 to my buddies for cost, in turn they set me up with locals ready to pay 250 -300 sterling for them.

I kept one of my buddies radio for the duration of the trip. I got so many offers to buy it I wish I had brought over more.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.