• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Premos cb shop

Directly...no, indirectly yes. I've come behind him a few times over the years. Some like him some don't. But then, it's hard to please everyone. I have seen some of his work and for the most part it's good. I hear he's doing better now that he's gotten away from 4 G's. Also heard some stories. But, like Mama said, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

His shop is a couple miles from mine. One day I hope to get the time to go inside. Although I don't think I'd let a 15 year old and a 12 year old work on any of my customers radio's. ( Just reading whats posted on his web page) I hope I got the ages right.

yes me, do you remember the 2950 parts radio i swapped dragon for the untouched stalker9 restoring a 2950 :: take one rci 2950 parts radio from texas unvolt/mod it and put all the stolen parts back in picture by ukmudduck - Photobucket premo's wife aka gadget sorted and shipped me some cases she had removed from a new export that had chrome cases fitted, even got free popcorn, it was as easy as dealing with you, she shipped them then told me what i owed, very helpfull.
Where's my Zetagi B-550 bob?

i have been to premo's and i wasn't impressed. they over charged me for what i thought was a simple roger beep install, converted to a fart. and it took over 3 hours to do.

i have been to premo's and i wasn't impressed. they over charged me for what i thought was a simple roger beep install, converted to a fart. and it took over 3 hours to do.

From the description of the work you wanted done I would say you got what you deserved.

From the description of the work you wanted done I would say you got what you deserved.
don't you presume to know who i am simply because of what i wanted done to a radio. there's a whole lot i'd like to say to you, but i would only say it to your face like a man. and we all know that will never happen. this holier than thou HAM bullshit needs to stop.

also, for those who want to have their radios worked on by meth heads, then go ahead and take it to premos. that is, if he can pry himself away from the lot lizards at the key truckstop long enough to do the work in the first place.

this post will prolly be deleted or edited against my will and i really don't give a rats ass.

don't you presume to know who i am simply because of what i wanted done to a radio. there's a whole lot i'd like to say to you, but i would only say it to your face like a man. and we all know that will never happen. this holier than thou HAM bullshit needs to stop.

also, for those who want to have their radios worked on by meth heads, then go ahead and take it to premos. that is, if he can pry himself away from the lot lizards at the key truckstop long enough to do the work in the first place.

this post will prolly be deleted or edited against my will and i really don't give a rats ass.
Lol, not before I qoute it.

Reactions: GLR
I hope Chop's words are never deleted. My best efforts would never expose him for the fool he is any more so than he has already done.

I should add though that I would be very careful in calling a respected business owner a meth head and accusing him of having relations with prostitutes...unless of course you can provide proof of those claims.

Good luck to you Chop.

I hope Chop's words are never deleted. My best efforts would never expose him for the fool he is any more so than he has already done.

I should add though that I would be very careful in calling a respected business owner a meth head and accusing him of having relations with prostitutes...unless of course you can provide proof of those claims.

Good luck to you Chop.
He should follow my lead and leave reviews or ask for info like I did.
Premo's C.B. Shop, Channelview TX 77530

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.