• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

president hr2510. $250 shipped

mutley

Mar 31, 2016
ok i have a house move coming up so i have a bunch of radios for sale most came from an estate sale
first up is this really clean 2510
factory mic power cable and accessorie plug-lead
i may have the mounting bracket
too.
$250 shipped tracked and packed well
paypal accepted by friends n family or bank transfer or cash on collection. near reno nv

i am not a new member i just cant get my old username to work triple5usb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25

ok i have a house move coming up so i have a bunch of radios for sale most came from an estate sale
first up is this really clean 2510
factory mic power cable and accessorie plug-lead
i may have the mounting bracket
too.

$250 shipped tracked and packed well

paypal accepted by friends n family or bank transfer or cash on collection. near reno nv
i dont really know much about this particular radio allthough i had one years ago.
but it gos abcdefghi on the band
button looks unmolested
and the cb channels seem to be programed

non smoking home and no pet hairs smells etc

i am not a new member i just cant get my old username to work triple5usb

send your number if you want more info or pics
thankyou

no payment recieved so its still for sale.
yes il hold it on a deposit a few weeks no probs
and will update this if forum member cakeman makes payment
thankyou.

I'd love to jump on this but if 1 part goes on there there is not much you can do..
I had one back in the 90's and loved it but..
the Lincoln II is new does more and is only about 100$ more with available parts..
converts to all bands with 1 wire cut..

I'd love to jump on this but if 1 part goes on there there is not much you can do..
I had one back in the 90's and loved it but..
the Lincoln II is new does more and is only about 100$ more with available parts..
converts to all bands with 1 wire cut..

PLEASE Limit your Replies to Questions About the Items that are listed for sale.
There will be ZERO tolerance for abusive, off topic, or disparaging postings... simply put, do not post stupid,flaming comments, or the YOU the poster, as a individual, will lose the privilege to post in this area at all.

dave w well thats interesting as you didnt seem to mind emailing me on the quiet
off the forum to ask about buying it from under the buyers nose!

take your underhanded agenda some place else

besides ive taken a deposit and its now sold
thankyou

First of all get YOUR story straight
you posted HERe
http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/wtb-hr2510.200354/

i emailed a few days ago about pictures and what was included you asked for my cell number? that was very weird.. I emailed back that pictures and explanation would be sufficient and you never replied..

Here is the email trail
see my ad on dx worldwide
thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2016, at 2:01 AM, Dave White <davew41@gmail.com> wrote:pics and a typed explanation would be fine.

On Thursday, May 19, 2016, WAYNE BAKER <blagdalia@hotmail.com> wrote:
hi dave send me your number il call you abd explain etc
1f44d

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2016, at 3:09 PM, Dave White <davew41@gmail.com> wrote:

Seen your post on the hr2510

what does it have with it?

mic, power cord, bracket, ??

is the cb channel frequencies done also?

i had one back in the 1990's it went from 2600 - 29999

So you need to stop YOUR underhanded agenda
I never got any pics or information about YOUR radio,..,
I do not want a phone call
I wanted as stated more information and pictures..
yes this was YOU.. do not come here starting crap because i am a new member
I have been on the cb since 1984

First up Apologies readers around the world with nothing better to do right now for my lazy grammar.

ok then yes lets look at the facts
( like i have time for this playground nonsense)

you actually discretely contacted me by email around 3.10 pm on the 19th after reading my personal reply to a members wanted ad. Quietly trying to intercept the sale away the forum and buyers eye you requested details. this was
before i had even put up the ad!

your own link even prooves this to be the case as you made no public post requesting 2nd choice.

the questions and info you requested were clearly stated in my ad i put up after your email. also clear was my request for contact details which imo is a perfectly reasonable request with any sale.

of course flakes dont like to give there details as its easier to bs and dissapear behind the keyboard.

had you actually read my ad first like you claim then you would allready have that info you asked for! which further prooves my point.

i put up the public ad and advised you to read it. i also advised in that post that a sale was now possibly pending.

But now the info is for there all to see you decide to post that you wouldnt want one of these radios and go as far as to try to put off anybody else possibly interested (who could pay for it) and ...probably wouldnt have any problem exchanging contact details to discuss it.

this is also clearly prooven by the reply to your post warning you.

if you didnt want this rig why
contact me?
why even post here?

congratulations on publicly making a fool of yourself
also the irelevant "i had a radio in 84" is especially typical and funny!

have a great day

Perhaps both of you, as newer members, should review the link below. We didn't always have the ability or priveledge to reply to for sale ads.

http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/please-be-respectful-of-sellers-postings.134584/
y

Ratso
with respect i dont feel i have been disrespectfull i am simply stating facts after being provoked.

if it matters i am also not that new a member if you read my entire post.

furthermore i actually tried myself and then requested that the entire post should be deleted as the item is now sold
and expected it to now spiral downwards into a mess.

i have no bad feeling towards anybody here including dw
but the poster was clearly behaving in an underhanded manner.

i still invite the mods to delete the entire post.
thankyou for your input.

Reactions: RatsoW8
First up Apologies readers around the world with nothing better to do right now for my lazy grammar.

ok then yes lets look at the facts
( like i have time for this playground nonsense)

you actually discretely contacted me by email around 3.10 pm on the 19th after reading my personal reply to a members wanted ad. Quietly trying to intercept the sale away the forum and buyers eye you requested details. this was
before i had even put up the ad!

your own link even prooves this to be the case as you made no public post requesting 2nd choice.

the questions and info you requested were clearly stated in my ad i put up after your email. also clear was my request for contact details which imo is a perfectly reasonable request with any sale.

of course flakes dont like to give there details as its easier to bs and dissapear behind the keyboard.

had you actually read my ad first like you claim then you would allready have that info you asked for! which further prooves my point.

i put up the public ad and advised you to read it. i also advised in that post that a sale was now possibly pending.

But now the info is for there all to see you decide to post that you wouldnt want one of these radios and go as far as to try to put off anybody else possibly interested (who could pay for it) and ...probably wouldnt have any problem exchanging contact details to discuss it.

this is also clearly prooven by the reply to your post warning you.

if you didnt want this rig why
contact me?
why even post here?

congratulations on publicly making a fool of yourself
also the irelevant "i had a radio in 84" is especially typical and funny!

have a great day

telling me I cant afford something is very weird in your above post?
i never insulted you at all.. I simply asked a few questions in email and was not comfortable giving out my phone number that fast to a person

I bought 2 hr2510 radios yesterday so I can afford what I need, My financial situation is very good.I also have a new galaxy dx 959

Peace and enjoy your day..

Attachments

• galaxy_dx_959_5252016.jpg
    galaxy_dx_959_5252016.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
  • hr2510dual.jpg
    hr2510dual.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.