• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President HR2600

Flying Dutchman

27.275 Operator
Feb 4, 2009
CenCal
I have a good condition President HR 2600 that I would like to sell, no trades please. This radio has not been converted for 11 meters, or if it has, I cannot figure out how to get there. But from what I know, this radio is 10 or 11 meters, not both, and right now, it's 10 meters. It comes with a power cord, no bracket, no mic, no box. Thats all I got with the radio, thats all I can let go. The mic jack is a 5 pin for any that didn't know.

Asking $150 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

CBandOtherStuff008.jpg

Cats and radios DO NOT mix!! Had a little accident, cat knocked the radio off the desk while I was not out there. Not much damage, but enough to piss off a buyer if he did not know! Scuffs on the volume knob, scuff on the bottom right corner of the radio, and a crack on the face. I know, it sucks, but it happened. Still offering it for sale, make me an offer if you are interested.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.