• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Lincoln Radio Recommendations?

Inspector

Apr 8, 2005
Hi Folks. I'm wanting to get a Lincoln to use as a base station, (Mostly because of it's size and number of features). Any recommendations on where to purchase it? Copper Electronics has them and they will perform the 11 meter conversion with a tune-up for a little extra $, but I would gladly do business with someone who has more experience with this model. Thanks to all!

- Inspector

</p>

This is where I got mine;

1stop2.gif

The Peddler...

Website</p>

president lincoln recommondations

1stopelectronics.com, they will also do the conversion. quick and reliable. I got mine from them and had no problems. they will answer any questions you have without an attitude. If you go to there web site they will have an e-mail contact, but I find it easier to contact them through there forum post.

I say Give the forum member a shot Rogerbird has been on this forum for a longtime he has some great info on these radios. He knows the inside and out of these rigs. So heres to Roger, Thanks for a great site, the best 2510 Lincoln site on the webs.

Tim
Rfmatrix

Loncoln

I understand Rogerbird is one of the best with the Lincoln line of radios. I love my hr2600.

Good luck, LoneWolf TN

Rodgerbirds aka Richard (8541 Electronics) and Tom Bridge aka Doc(Doc's Electronics) are by far the premire techs on the HR2510, HR2600, Lincoln line of radios.

Rogerbird vs Richard

Yes,
I am NOT Richard at 8541.
(Do not even know him)
I am Roger, AKA Rogerbird or Rogerbird1.
Formerly of New England, and Florida, Now (as of 2002) back in Colorado.
My Website for the 2510/Lincoln/2600 radios can be found at:
http://Rogerbird.tripod.com

If you have questions, you can contact me using the email link on those pages, or through this (or other) forums.

Roger

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.