• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

PRO 164- VS PATROLMAN-2026

164 is better
pro2026, very good if you still get analog no trunking. Snip one jumper and full 800 band. I wish I still had mine but was stolen.

PRO 2026

Thank you radiofreak for the info. I just sold the scanner for $75.00. Not bad i think i payed $10.00 or $20.00 forgot.I guess thats what happends when you get OLD:confused: I love when people dont know what they have at yard sales. I think the eyes are going to.:censored: coathanger N.E. P.A. 73s to you sir.:pop:

Sounds like you did real good.
Yardsales...I think people don't really care what they have they just want it gone and put a jingle in thier pocket.....And great deals for us bargain hunters. 73(y)

REALISTIC DX-100

Sounds like you did real good.
Yardsales...I think people don't really care what they have they just want it gone and put a jingle in thier pocket.....And great deals for us bargain hunters. 73(y)
I picked up a REALISTIC DX-100 at a yard sale for $5.00 i think.I had one when i was young it works well i put the old head phones on at night around 11:00 the sound makes me feel young again:whistle:I think it works better then my SANGEAN ATS-803A that i put up for sale . coathanger N.E. P.A.73s

I picked up a REALISTIC DX-100 at a yard sale for $5.00 i think.I had one when i was young it works well i put the old head phones on at night around 11:00 the sound makes me feel young again:whistle:I think it works better then my SANGEAN ATS-803A that i put up for sale . coathanger N.E. P.A.73s

Here is some mods:
Realistic DX-100L Analog SWL Receiver

I was reading somewhere else they go for about $30-$35 used today.

REALISTIC DX-100

Thanks for the IMFO my friend. Will try that out when i have time.73s to ya RADIOFREAK. One more yard sale story.Picked up a old REALISTIC CB FOR $4.00.It had a ASTATIC 585-M6 ON IT LOOKED LIKE NEW. Sold it to a man in CAN.for $90.00 plus S AND H. NOT BAD FOR A WHITE BOY THAT DONT NO WHAT HE IS DOING. coathanger N.E. P.A.:whistle::pop:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.