• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

problems!!

should he have my equiptment without my permission?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chong

Feb 5, 2006
DX land Ohio
hello all i just found out my radios were taken by a family friend and he will not return them i found out he is alos the one who ripped all of my antennas down and took them i really dont want to get the cops involved but will if i have to what do you guys suggest i do? please let me know thanks and 73 - KD8EPC

Someone like this is NOT a friend. The value of the equipment taken, alone is probably a felony. You better get it back without any delay, before it too is destroyed or pawned. This individual needs to be held accountable for their actions regardless of their association to you. If you let them get away with this you become an enabler to behavior that will probably be repeated.

If that's a family 'friend', you sure don't need any enemies! I think your best bet is to tell your mother (since your a minor). Have -her- get it back, and/or call the police. Honestly don't think I'd consider him a friend any more, and treat him accordingly.
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.