• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Question for Stryker

King Mudduck said:
So your all telling me that if you put a Stryker and a Galaxy side by side that none of you hear the difference! Well i guess i'm just making this whole thing up because i have nothing better to do. I guess the mos fet mod was really never needed because there is nothing wrong with the radio and it was just a way for CB shops to make a little extra money.......well i have never heard of such a thing in my life :shock:

The Stryker is a 3600 board that has been built by someone else.

Strykerradio said:
The last I've heard on the SSB Stryker is they finished the main circuit board design, yes it will use a new board.

This is what I have been waiting for.

Looks as if I have been banned from th other forum. Have tried to log on with old and reissued passwords, to no evil.

Well that just shows you what jerks the people are who run the forum.

Oh ya baby give me $50 for a tune up. What is that you say I can't seem to hear you or get back to address you complaint.

Frank you and your Fu*k up company can go to hell.

As I said before I am an active consumer, I will spread the word at every opportunity.

ON to another subject I got hit head on in my Z by a drunk driver Christmas Eve. I have whip lash and my Son has a lower back strain. We are both lucky.

This idiot just had a DUI 2 week prior to hitting us. He was taken off cuffed. As far as I am concerned he can stay in jail forever. Came around a corner with no braking and took our lane head on. Just 1 block for my own home.

I have around $6000 in mods done to the Z. I think I'll be getting the short end on this.

This was my weekend driver, paid off, and my first sports car.

Motor has been shifted both doors are jammed and the radiator is jammened into the timing chain cover big time.

These GT's are hard to come by especially with the 6 speed manual.

Not sure if my 06 grand Touring Z will be totaled. If not the whole front of the car from the fire wall forward will have to be cut off and replaced.

Ya I am fully covered. The quick glance guess is $ 20,000 in damage. I got the police report and he was uncooperative with the police in regards to place of work and tele #'s. My insurance will sent him a letter and if he doesn't respond back within a week my uninsured motorist will kick in. Then they can sue him to recover their losses. Looks like 6 weeks anyway for repair.

I have very minor medical bills but will have missed a weeks work, plus the pain and suffering comes from the uninsured portion too.

What I know is that it's his second DUI within the last month.
He has 2 brothers both of who are in jail.

This guy is a scum bag...hope he rots in jail.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.