• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radio Bastard on 38lsb?

TIN_CAN

Nov 23, 2011
Anyone know who the radio bastard (so he calls himself) is yelling on 38lsb right now??? what a nut bar!!!

I like to hang out on 27.415-27.435 LSB instead of 27.385 LSB,especially when it sounds more like 27.285 am. 27.385LSB can get to crazy. Good clean real conversations can be found if you listen for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I like to hang out on 27.415-27.435 LSB instead of 27.385 LSB,especially when it sounds more like 27.285 am. 27.385LSB can get to crazy. Good clean real conversations can be found if you listen for them.

I agree... 27.415 and up eliminates 95% of the EIGHT BALLS!

I agree... 27.415 and up eliminates 95% of the EIGHT BALLS!

Pretty much true except for the screwballs that go on the triple nickel just to make a nuisance out of themselves.
They go there because they know it is the international call frequency and they carry on like a bunch of idiots hoping that they are interferring with people who are there on that frequency trying to use it for its intended purpose.

Pretty much true except for the screwballs that go on the triple nickel just to make a nuisance out of themselves.
They go there because they know it is the international call frequency and they carry on like a bunch of idiots hoping that they are interferring with people who are there on that frequency trying to use it for its intended purpose.

The biggest offenders on 555 are the ones that are protesting against Aldo and his Alpha-Tango group I think. So what if he has made money off people by giving them what they want even if it is just a number and some AT products. If it was a USA group they would be screaming free enterprise and that it has a right to exist. Speaking of that is "Sheriff Bob" still around spewing that crap on 555. I haven't been there in years and years.

The biggest offenders on 555 are the ones that are protesting against Aldo and his Alpha-Tango group I think. So what if he has made money off people by giving them what they want even if it is just a number and some AT products. If it was a USA group they would be screaming free enterprise and that it has a right to exist. Speaking of that is "Sheriff Bob" still around spewing that crap on 555. I haven't been there in years and years.

I was ignorant to all that.
I just started going back there so I can't answer your question just now.
I had been staying away because it was such a circus.
Actually its been pretty quiet there, just an occasional international caller asking you to qsy to another frequency for the contact.

... the screwballs that go on the triple nickel .... interferring with people who are there on that frequency trying to use it for its intended purpose.

just to be sure,.... "triple nickle" is 27.555"?????

intended" purpose????:blink:
you must have a different band plan than I do<More audio> jus sayin

Reactions: 1 person
You got a band plan too, huh?
I am glad we agree upon this.
Makes me so happy.
Thank you.

the POINT is many of the posts you make are not only incorrect from a technical viewpoint , many are just plain STUPID.:eek:

freebanders, whining and moaning about" improper" use of frequencies they have no right to use,............. amazing!

Reactions: 1 person
Conditions 00-10MHz:
Poor
Conditions 10-20MHz:
Poor
Conditions 20-30MHz:
Poor
A index:10
K index:5

not looking good today with the flare that came in last night/today

dxChat
Help Users