• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radio education....where to get

Last edited:
People using Q codes don't really bother me. I am mostly a CW operator and even then, I do not use Q codes. I do however, use standard CW abbreviations, but not Q codes. Just a habit I learned from my dad. No big deal for me what others use.

If you sound like a tool, I will not talk to you. It's the dorks using them and trying to sound like some cool Johnny Fever operator that makes me pass you by.

Operators that use their own phonetics are the ones I can't stand. Kilowatt blue 8 ocean fandango idaho. They only do it to sound cool or something.

This has been hashed out here before. It ain't never gonna change.

Grand funk at their best. 40 year musician here......Grand Funk live....one of my all time favorites. You Rock!!!!

CQ means seek contact with any station. I must have heard 100 ops from europe using q codes today so if im wrong so are half the the people on SSB 11 meter and freeband. Im done. Peace to all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcpFSd4N8g8&feature=relmfu

Check check:D

Leaving the plastic on the display screen is the same as driving around town with the invoice sticker in a new car window for a month.

Gotta be a Johnson baby... That export junk don't phase me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Grand funk at their best. 40 year musician here......Grand Funk live....one of my all time favorites. You Rock!!!!

Lol, you caught that right before I changed my signature. I got pulled over the other day jamming to that song and playing along with my harp.

Older cop thought I was having a seizure or something, playing harp with both hands and driving car with my knees. Got a warning. I was driving my friends oldest sons car. He has an awesome stereo with killer bass. I can listen to that shit over and over. It never gets old.

Gotta be a Johnson baby... That export junk don't phase me.

New Galaxy 94 is purchased, tuned up, dialed in with the dx500 and on its way from Clays. Should have it on Wednesday. Cant wait!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.