• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ranger AR-3500

va3bnr

Jan 11, 2010
Rockland,Ontario Canada
Clear Chanel Corp. Ranger AR-3500 radio amateur 30 watts version am/fm/ssb/cw work excellent,i have to install a switch on the side to power the radio buyer pay shipping or open for trade cb,radio amateur only

Attachments

• IMGA0012.JPG
    IMGA0012.JPG
    910.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMGA0011.JPG
    IMGA0011.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 37

Clear Chanel Corp. Ranger AR-3500 radio amateur 30 watts version am/fm/ssb/cw work excellent,i have to install a switch on the side to power the radio buyer pay shipping or open for trade cb,radio amateur only

Is there a cash price?

From the photo I think he has installed the switch, he used the incorrect word I think. That is what the 2nd photo looks like. Could be wrong though.

Now, I might be wrong on this, but I have done ALOT of research on the AR3500.

I have read someplace that if it is only showing 0's that it is the CPU that has gone faulty. Again, I could be mistaken, but that is what I believe I came across.

I know there are alot of different CB shops out there, BUT, the best one to consult with concerning this radio is Bob's CB shop. I used to be a Registered tech for Clear Channel.

I am not trying to scare buyers off with this post. And again, I might be completely wrong. There is plenty of documentation and forums about this radio. I know because I own a working one and wouldn't mind having a backup to mine for parts.

I have an S9 if your interested

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.